Friday, September 26, 2014

Effortless Sensibility




















I have often thought over the years how much my style has evolved and changed, maybe as we get older we start to see value in lasting pieces. I can honestly say that at times I have swayed from my style, afraid not be in the moment of the latest trends and to constantly feel the need to keep evolving - hence why my showroom is once again having a complete makeover! But the truth is I finally understand my design ethos...its" Effortless Sensibilities." I'm in my complete happy place being in a room filled with old and new, collected, a story in every piece, a touch of modern with traditional, texture with interest and uniqueness...but above all what makes my heart beat is effortless interiors in a room filled with interesting architectural detail and lots of natural light.

No comments:

Post a Comment