Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Holiday Time















Its hard to believe another year is about to pass us again, Christmas is over but the holidays are just beginning! As much as I love Christmas day my favourite day is also Boxing day, I resist the temptations to go to the sales, instead my husband and I have already watched two movies before 11am, had breakfast twice and now contemplating what book to read, a day in bed reading with my cup of tea is my idea of heaven and its definitely a day to stay in my pj's all day and be totally and utterly lazy!

Wishing you all happy and safe holidays xx

Image sources: refer my pinterest page

1 comment:

  1. Wow that kind of holiday looks like what these tired feet need right now. Love the movie marathons, food fests and family pow wows that we have so enjoyed after working hard during the weeks leading up to the big day. I love a lazy pj day!! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete