Monday, October 5, 2015

Inspiring Me Today











Today being a public holiday I've had fun checking out all my favourite blogs, some sadly are no longer posting, no doubt like myself caught up with the instant gratification of Instagram and FB and only sporadically posting on their blogs.

When I look back, some of my best idea's actually came about from when I actually disciplined myself to blog, I took the time to source idea's and I expressed them in my writing, I enjoy sharing my thoughts and inspiration, keeping it real, honest and personable, plus the bonus of meeting so many like minded friends on the way.

I couldn't resist today posting on the latest 2016 Spring collection from Ralph Lauren, I'm loving so much of the collection, if I could sum up my fashion style its all here, effortless, stylish and wearable, I'm especially loving the shirt dresses back with the tan belt, yes please! On my blog hunting today I fell upon Habitually Chic an old favourite that never disappoints, I though I would share some of her snaps from The RL restaurant in Paris, its time I went there!


4 comments:

  1. I love blue fabrics. Blue dresses are fashionable and beautiful in recent years. Combine with the white scarf to become the perfect outfit.

    Helen @ TESOL Certification

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your feelings about blogging. I have fallen away from reading as many as regularly in favour of the instant gratification of Instagram, but there are times when I follow someone from their Insta to their blog to get a little more!
    Ralph Lauren is forever a classic. So chic and effortless. Like oh well I just woke up and threw this on and look so ridiculously fabulous and carefree.
    You must check out the Ralph Lauren Madison Ave. Store in NYC. Stunning.
    Natasha Kalita Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete